The airport fuel hydrant system consists of 511 aircraft replenishment points that provide aircraft replenishment in all park positions, including pipelines of various sizes of 81 km and cargo. 99% of the aircraft replenishment service at the airport is carried out with electric dispensaries. With the SCADA automation system, the entire infrastructure is controlled and monitored.
- The world’s first fleet of electric supply dispensers
- 50 pcs Electric Dispenser
- 10 pcs Diesel Dispenser
- 10 pcs 35 m³ Supply Tanker
- 3 pcs Pit Cleaner• 2-day operation on a single charge
• Charging capacity in 1 hour (DC fast charging)
• 20 charging stations
• 170 km range on a single charge
- Testrig Automation specially designed for pressure and meter tests of supply tools
- There are periodic controls and systems in accordance with JIG standards.